How did Style get so successful in the game? According to him it was these things:
1. Hang out with people better than you: He hung with Mystery. Obviously that might be a little more difficult now, but there are other guys out there you can find that are good with women. When you hang out with that guy, he’ll rub off on you. You’ll SEE him in action. And you’ll learn subtle lessons from him a book could never capture. If you can’t find anyone, models on tape or video are a good temporary substitute.
2. PRACTICE: Style went out all the time and PRACTICED pickup. You can’t learn how to surf from books. Same thing with women. When you practice pickup, you’ll fail. It’ll hurt. But failure is the backdoor to success. And your learning will go from your head into your BONES.
3. Learn in small chunks: Style learned in chunks. He didn’t try to get a threesome before learning how to approach first. Master opening first. Next, master “negs.” Next, “DHV,” next qualify, next isolate and so on until you learn how to stack orgasms.
4. Learn from your mistakes: No situation is impossible. There is ALWAYS a solution to a problem, and ANY obstacle can be solved. The most difficult situation you can imagine, like a girl surrounded by 8 guys or a girl on her way out the door or a girl who’s heard your opener already, can be solved.
5. It’s YOUR fault: If something goes wrong, it’s not her fault. She’s not a bitch or mean or uptight. YOU did something to make her feel uncomfortable. Look to yourself for what went wrong in the situation. Think about how you could do it better next time. And do it better next time.
6. Don’t take it personally: Take in all criticism, and take a hard look at yourself. If the criticism is true, then learn from it. If the criticism is garbage, throw it away. Rather than waste energy being “hurt,” use the info to better the skill.
7. Preparedness: Before going out, Style would study his routines and structure until he knew them like the back of his hand. He would then fold up the piece of paper, put it into his back pocket, and forget about it. He’d go out into the field, and just flow. His sets would go awesome.
Know what you’re going to say, and what you want to accomplish before you approach. This will allow you to take the lead, move things to a destination, and detach your ego from the results. The focus will be on improving your SKILLS rather than being on an ego trip.
Then if you REALLY wanna skyrocket your success, TRACK your results! When you track, don’t only criticize yourself. Acknowledge the good, too. You can tell who’s going to be a great pickup artist by the ones who get scientific, and track their approaches.
Some other nuggets that helped him in the field:
- Belief: whatever is possible you can manifest—so believe it, and do it despite any obstacles that get in your way. It WILL happen
- Make sure she orgasms before you—that way she’ll always come back for more.
- When approaching a mixed set, as long as you show the guys respect, they will be cool with you
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking
for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
I’m glad you like the design. I like it too. I believe if you scroll down a box pops up with the name of the design. It’s called “Ideation and Intent.” It’s for photobloging, but I love the layout. Good luck on your own blog.
Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you provide.
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.
Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my
My pleasure. You just made my day. I appreciate your reading, and taking the time to let me know. Thanks, man.
Amazing blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on
everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go
for a paid option? There are so many options out there
that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Many thanks!
Thanks for the kind words! Do you plan on selling anything on your site? Then I’d suggest wordpress.org. WordPress.com is just for blogging. It doesn’t allow you to sell anything. It also doesn’t allow an opt-in box to collect email addresses. If you’re just going to blog or if you’re just starting out wordpress.com is a great place to start. Gets you some experience in navigating the wordpress software… which is pretty awesome.
Hope this helps. Best of luck
fantastic post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other
experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing.
I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!
J? peux v??s dire que ce n’est guère absurde !!!