RSS

The Female Orgasm–An Overview

30 Nov
tumblr_ojjozfYBFR1u5liuso1_400

As you know, giving a woman pleasure isn’t about physical techniques alone. More important is the psychological–like using anticipation.

Oh man do I have a TREAT for you!

Check out this link from the website “School of Squirt” from Laura and Axel. The article I’m about to share with you gives a FANTASTIC overview of the types of orgasms women can have:

• Clitoral
  • G-spot/prostrate
  • squirting
  • cervical
  • multiple
  • stacked
  • full-bodied

…and how to achieve them using…

A. inner-game stuff like:

• trust
  • foreplay
  • using anticipation
  • overcoming her resistance to pleasure
  • what to do after she orgasms

B. outer-game stuff like:

• fingering
  • oral
  • anal
  • intercourse
  • using blindfolds, handcuffs, spanking

It’s AWESOME.

I learned mucho from reading this, so I DEFINITELY wanted to pass it along to you.

Grab a cold one, sit back, and prepare to be inspired and enlightened. (The fact that the article is written by a woman, makes it all the better.)

Here’s the article:

And you’re welcome.

6 Comments

Posted by on November 30, 2017 in Home

6 responses to “The Female Orgasm–An Overview

1. Marcus Rein

June 26, 2019 at 5:11 pm

This is great. I’ve tried similar programs. I like this one a lot as well as Squirting School https://weteachsex.com/squirting-school/

• renaissan

October 31, 2020 at 6:30 am

Thanks for the comment and the share, Marcus.

2. Lloyd

May 29, 2020 at 11:20 am

You haven’t posted anything in awhile. Is everything ok?

• renaissan

November 6, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Hey Lloyd, I took a bit of a hiatus, but I’m back! Thanks for asking.

• Lloyd Luster

May 11, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Are you back on hiatus?

• renaissan

May 17, 2021 at 7:03 pm

THANK YOU for asking Lloyd!

I’m in the middle of a project but I’m getting to an endpoint. (We’ll see if it’s a negative or a positive one–I’m keeping my fingers crossed it’s a positive one.) Once I get to the finish line I’ll be working on these books in the summer. I’m hoping to start pumping the ebooks out in the fall.

Thanks again for asking, Lloyd. Hearing there’s still interest in the series inspires me. I appreciate your boost of inspiration big time.

(P.S. I’ll let my email list know when the first ebook is out. If you’d like I could shoot you an email too. Once more, thanks for checking in with me, Lloyd. 👍🏾)