There’s a lot of stuff out there on how to be more successful with women. Where do you begin? I’ve gone through a lot of it, and not all of it is created equal. I made a my personal list of what I think is the best, what’s okay, and what I liked the least. You can find it here.
For now, here’s a quick overview of how to cut through all the crap.
First, start with an overview:
- Double Your Dating ebook, David DeAngelo – Great overview on attraction.
- The Game, Neil Strauss – Inspires you for what’s possible with women.
- Mystery Method, Mystery – The theory and big picture behind that possibility. Watch VH-1 Pickup Artist on Amazon if you want to see the theory in action.
Second, PRACTICE. These products will help you do just that.
- Rules of the Game, Neil Strauss – forces you to get out into the field… but only for 30 days
- Charismatic Conversations, Lance Mason – THE BEST to help you get success. This product emphasizes the attract stage. Later on, I’d recommend Zero Drama Dating & 60 Minute Seductions for seduction and dating multiple women.
- 30/30 Club, Brad P – picks up where Rules of The Game left off. It will take you to mastery level. Forces you to make 30 approaches per month for 1 year. Online coaches to help you along the way. You get every one of his products, including his fashion stuff.
Third, while you’re out practicing, especially with the help of the 30/30 Club, you’ll have time to work on your sexual skills and inner-game. In my opinion, these are some of the best products to help you do just that.
- Sexual Mastery, Alex Allan
- Give Women Wild Screaming Orgasms, Hot Phone Sex, Advanced Sexual Hypnosis, David Shade – in that order.
- Secrets of Sensual Lovemaking, Tom Leonardi
- How to Satisfy a Woman Every Time, Nora Hayden
- Inner Game
- Way of the Superior Man, David Deida
- How to Want What You Have, Timothy Miller
- Awareness, Anthony DeMello
- No More Mr. Nice Guy, Robert Glover
- Iron John, Robert Bly
- Being the Strong Man A Woman Wants, Elliot Katz
- When I Say No I Feel Guilty, Manuel J. Smith – great on assertiveness.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie – great on general social skills.
- Inner Game
Finally, there are three big areas of life to get together: health, wealth, and relationships. As your success with women increases, here are some products to help you get the two other areas of life under control, too.
- Health: p90x, Tony Horton & Beachbody
- Think & Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
- MarketAmerica.com, JR Ridinger
Ultimately, the change will happen not through products, but PRACTICE. Practice is the best “product” you can get. And it’s free.