Here’s all my routines. Check em out if you’d like.
I know there’s a lot of controversy over using routines. Here’s my take on them.
Without routines, chances are you’ll fall flat on your face. They’re icebreakers. Use them and not only will you break the ice, you can lead the conversation somewhere. Best of all, after using routines for a while, you’ll get to the point where you won’t need them anymore.
Here’s how I organized them all:
- PHASE ONE: ATTRACT
- A1 Open.
- 1. Direct
- 2. Indirect
- A2. Banter/Neg (part 1 of 2)
- 1. Banter Lines
- 2. Funny Stories
- 3. Kino
- 4. Contingencies
- A2. DHV (part 2 of 2)
- 1. Your Passion
- 2. Observations About Her
- 3. Super Optional “Bubble Gum” Routines
- A3. Qualify (part 1 of 3)
- 1. What’s Beyond Your Looks?
- 2. Are You Passionate?
- 3. What Abilities Do You Have?
- 4. What Interests Do You Have?
- A3. Statement of Interest (part 2 of 3)
- A3. Isolate or Number Close (part 3 of 3)
- 1. Isolation Close
- 2. Number Close
- PHASE TWO: COMFORT
- Create an Emotional Connection
- PHASE THREE: SEDUCTION
- Setting a Romantic/Sensual Mood
- 1. Romantic Questions
- 2. Ross Jeffries’ Patterns
- 3. Sexual Subjects
- Going for the Kiss
- Extract to Seduction Location
- END GAME: FOREPLAY AND SEX
I give you routines at every step of the way. They’re organized within the structure that I use… based on The Mystery Method, of course:
- A reason for talking with her
- Banter within your first TWO sentences. Communicates “I’m not trying to get you”
- Initiate a topic of conversation that gives value to her
- Qualify her.
- State your interest in her.
- Either isolate her or make plans for a Day 2
- Create an emotional connection
- Kiss her… but don’t make-out yet
- Invite her to a “sex location”
- Build anticipation with foreplay
- Give her orgasms
Attract first, create an emotional connection second, and seduce last.
And start practicing right now. If you stay on the path being consistent, you’ll become a pickup artist to contend with. Guaranteed. Even better, the whole process will change your life. I know it did for me.
Let me know how it goes. And best of luck.